Just a little update for you. Sofia will be a week old tomorrow and doing great. She is finally getting her days and nights figured out and gave me a four hour stretch last night! Hanna is feeling better. She hasn't been running a fever and the coughing is much less. We took the girls to the park this afternoon in our 80 degree weather. It was gorgeous outside. Hanna only lasted about 15 minutes because she is so weak and tired. But, it was nice to get out for a little walk and to sit in the sun. Hanna ate a great dinner tonight and has a bit more energy. It's such a relief and anwser to prayer to see her healing.
This evening after a good handwashing and lots of Purell we allowed Hanna to hold Sofia. She was on cloud nine!!! She loves her so much. It was darling, and of course, I teared up!
I am feeling pretty good, besides being tired. Today was my first day without my mom around and the girls and I did pretty good! I didn't get my shower until 1 this afternoon, but my girls were fed, the laundry done and my house picked up!
Okay, have to run. Have a little one that wants to eat!
The Lindberg Family!!!
Enjoy our family pictures!!!!
I love this. Congrats on the new little one. I am in the air port going to meet up with Chris S. in Utah and do some snowmobiling. Love ya.
ReplyDeleteKurt Karjalainen