Friday, January 23, 2009

Daddy and his Girls

Oh how I fall in love with this man over and over again!
Wednesday morning I went to Bible Study, leaving both girls at home with Daddy for a couple of hours. When I came home this is what I saw. Daddy was holding both of the girls, Hanna dressed up in her Cinderella dress! They were rocking in the glider, watching Noggin. How incredibly sweet is this? Mike is a better father than I ever could have imagined or asked for. He's wonderful with both girls.
Sofia's cord fell off last night so she got her first shower with Daddy this morning. Once agin, tears filled my eyes as I watched Mike hold our tiny little girl and carefully wash her little body. I know this time is going to fly by and so I'm trying to relax and enjoy every single minute of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lindberg Family!!!

Enjoy our family pictures!!!!

Thanksgiving Background

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones