Sunday, January 18, 2009

Our New Life with 2!

It is now Sunday the 18th and the Cardinals just won and are heading to the Super Bowl!!! Yeah! Daddy is very happy!
Sofia continues to do great! She's an extremely laid back baby. She's eating well and sleeps great during the day. She has her nights and days mixed up so we are up quite a bit in the night. But with the incredible help from my mom, dad and sister I've been able to nap during the day. My friends have been awesome with bringing us dinners, which is a true lifesaver.
I cried this morning as my sister had to fly out. It was the best having her here through this major event in my life. Not only was she a huge help, but it was just nice to have her around to visit with.
Hanna seems to be finally be doing a little bit better. I fully believe it's the power of prayer as my mom sent out a mass email last night asking for everyone to pray for Hanna and this morning her fever had broken! God is good. She's lost close to 2 pounds and is skin and bones. She doesn't have any energy but is starting to eat a little bit. Papa and Gigi did take her out for a little stroll in her stroller this afternoon and she enjoyed that. It was her first time out in a week. It's still really hard for her to not be able to touch or get near Sofia or me. Her fever has gone down today so hopefully it will stay down and the coughing will subside so she can hold her new baby sister very soon.
This picture was taken yesterday just after mom, Gram, Brean and I went to out to lunch. It was 75 and we sat outside to eat!
I have to say that I serve an amazing God! I look at this little tiny baby and wonder how some people don't believe. She has 10 perfect toes and 10 perfect fingers and was formed inside of me! It blows my mind. God is so very, very good!


2 comments:

  1. Jami she is BEAUTIFUL!! What a miracle, isn't it?! I just was saying to one of my girlfriends who had her baby, "How can anyone hold a brand new baby and doubt the existence of a God?!" I am so happy for you that she is here healthy, safe, and sound. And I'm happy to hear that Hanna is feeling better. So wonderful to hear that blessings are being poured out on your family! You deserve them!
    Lots of love,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a gorgeous baby! You and Mike make darling kids! I know a little hottie boy that might be interested in her in about 20 years...if Sofia doesn't mind being a few days older! I agree, we serve an amazing God. Great job on a beautiful family, Jami!

    ReplyDelete

The Lindberg Family!!!

Enjoy our family pictures!!!!

Thanksgiving Background

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones