This two kid thing........whew! I'm tired ALL THE TIME!!!
It's been forever since I've updated the blog, hence all the new posts. I just did not have the energy to write much about the pictures but just wanted to get them on the blog for you!
The girls are doing well. We are winding down our school year with Hanna. Can hardly believe she'll start kindergarten in the fall. We finished up our music program and Awana will end on Wednesday. She has one month left of swim lessons and three weeks of school left. We are looking forward to a much less busy summer!
Sofia is growing!!! She's up to 9 pounds 7 ounces. Sleeping is sometimes good and sometimes not so good...therefore I'm having a hard time getting into a schedule with her. She's a very happy baby. She absolutley loves Hanna. All Hanna needs to do is talk to her and she's all smiles.
Mike is good. Work has stayed consistent and we are grateful for that. He's been able to get a bunch of golf in this month, which is great for him. We both celebrated our birthdays this month, each one with friends.
We were sad to see my grama leave and Mike's mom leave for the summer. It's always hard when they go. I've also lost free childcare! We are looking forward to getting out of the heat this summer to go see Farmor! Mike's dad came over for 6 days. It was wonderful. We had a great time just hanging out with him. It was relaxing and so enjoyable.
I am doing better. Thanks so much to my mom who has been a HUGE help. I don't think I could have gotten through the past three months without her. What a blessing to have my folks 8 minutes down the road. God has done some work in me this past month and I am constantly reminded the He has given me all I need.
Hope that you have a great week this week and I'll try to update again soon!





Seriously, Jami, your girls are ridiculously cute!!! Oh my goodness Sofia is TINY compared to my chunky Jackson! It'd be so funny to take a picture of them together side by side...he'd look like a toddler compared to Sofia! You look great, by the way!
ReplyDeleteTake care!