Friday, June 12, 2009

Hello? Hello? Where are you????

Geez, April 26th was my last post.................I am soooo sorry! It's been crazy around here. My only excuse is that I am TIRED! Sofia is still up in the night and I have been getting up EARLY three times a week to hit the gym and the other 2 mornings to walk with my sweet neighbor. I have zillions of pictures to add of the family and I promise....I will do it very soon. The girls are doing great! Hanna has been having a great summer so far. Sofia will be 5 months on Sunday and still is just a sweet happy baby girl.
Stay tuned for pictures.......................
~Jami

1 comment:

  1. Wait a minute, I've seen you on facebook...LOL! :) I know, I know. Blogging takes longer. Hope you're all doing great. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

The Lindberg Family!!!

Enjoy our family pictures!!!!

Thanksgiving Background

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones