Such a sweet family! Hanna probably looks so much older to you because you have a newborn. I feel the same about Avery and she's still a baby! :) I mailed you a check for $85 with Jackson's birth announcement. I hope that covers the shipping for the slings...if not, just let me know.
Wife to my best friend and wonderful husband, Mike, Mommy to two perfect girls, Hanna and Sofia! Happy stay at home mom...what? stay at home? Between Bible Study, MOMS group, Coffee Time with the girls, shopping, errands, Hanna's activities there's not much staying at home! God has blessed me and I'm grateful!
Such a sweet family! Hanna probably looks so much older to you because you have a newborn. I feel the same about Avery and she's still a baby! :) I mailed you a check for $85 with Jackson's birth announcement. I hope that covers the shipping for the slings...if not, just let me know.
ReplyDelete