Monday, March 16, 2009

Big Day!

Today was a big day for Sofia. She had her 2 month check up. She weighed in at 8lbs. 14 oz. and is now 22 inches long. She's growing so quickly to me but she is only in the 25th percentile for length and 5th percentile for weight. She's just a little peanut.

After Hanna got out of school, Sofia, Hanna and I went over to the mall and got Sofia's ears pierced! She cried for a minute or so but has been good ever since. Hanna and I picked out little diamond earrings. If you look closely at the picture you can see them!



2 comments:

  1. Avery was a little peanut like Sofia! You should see Jackson...he's huge!! I'm excited to use the sling I got yesterday. I may try to venture out today and use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didnt wait for Auntie to take her:( it does look cute though. I cant get over that she only weighs 8 lbs..thats how much Mr. chunky weighed when he was born!! Atleast she will still seem small when I come down. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

The Lindberg Family!!!

Enjoy our family pictures!!!!

Thanksgiving Background

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones