I am COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY!!!!!!!!! My girlfriend, Christine, owns her own professional photography company called Gigglebox Creative. She came over on February 14th and took these amazing pictures of my girls and put them on this video. Each picture is stunning! I know that I am bias, but my girls are beautiful! Don't look too close of the pictures of me....I'm working on getting rid of the baby weight! You'll need to scroll to the bottom of this page and pause the music in order to hear the music from the video.
If you are intrested in more info about Gigglebox Creative you can email at giggleboxcreative@hotmail.com.
I hope you enjoy this video as much as Mike and I did!
Free Roblox Premium
5 years ago





Oh My GOODNESS!!! How precious is that! Your girls ARE beautiful!! Love all of them.
ReplyDeleteDid your mom make that sweet little hat? SO CUTE!! She's darling. ;)
ReplyDeleteJami,
ReplyDeleteThose are amazing pictures, you have 2 adorable daughters.
Hi, its merry lynn travis, once griffin back to travis and then became merry lynn guy. Anyhow, I came across your blog from Yvette's and first congrats on your second baby! Both your girls are beautiful! Great pictures, IF we lived in AZ I would use her but I doubt she would come to Texas to take photos. Take care and congrats on expanding the Lindberg clan. ML
ReplyDeletePS. Tell your hubby hello.