Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sofia's One Month!!!

On Valentine's Day Sofia turned a month old. I can hardly believe how fast that flew by. It makes me sad that it's going so fast. She is up to 8 pounds and is still measuring 20.5 inches long. She stays awake a little more throughout the day and is much more alert when she is awake. She is starting to coo a little and smile a lot! I'm really trying my best to enjoy this time with her. I'm still exhausted from waking up in the night but I know this time is short. I find myself sitting around just watching her! Hanna continues to do great with Sofia. I'm still not seeing any jealousy. She just loves holding Sofia and kissing on her! I love my 2 girls!!!!

Gram bought the girls these darling outfits and we had pictures taken on Saturday.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lindberg Family!!!

Enjoy our family pictures!!!!

Thanksgiving Background

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones