Thursday, November 26, 2009

So thankful..........

What life....it really is amazing! God has been so good to me and my family. It's been a crazy year with the birth of Sofia and Hanna starting Kindergarten. I've taken a spot on our Women's Leadership Team at our church, overseeing all Women's Events. The timing of this opportunity was not mine, but totally God's. I'm so incredibly thankful for His timing and His hand.
I'm also thankful for 2 very healthy little girls, a husband who works his tooshy off and loves us like no other and extended family to love on.
I hope this Thanksgiving finds you....thankful!

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS girls!!! I have two girls myself :) Found you through TOMkat Studio :) I live in AZ as well...nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete

The Lindberg Family!!!

Enjoy our family pictures!!!!

Thanksgiving Background

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones