Friday, December 12, 2008

Getting ready for Sofia

Hanna is very excited for her new sister to arrive! Yesterday we spent the morning organizing Sofia's closet and doing the last few things that needed to be done before she gets here. Hanna helped me pack the diaper bag and get the carseat ready. She was so excited that she got her baby and I taught her how to buckle the baby into the carseat. I also showed her where everything went in the diaper bag because I know she will be a huge help in grabbing things out of it when I need them. One of the things in the diaper bag are nursing pads. Of course she wanted to know what nursing pads were and I explained. After, I went about doing things around the house and Hanna continued to play with the carseat and diaper bag. Later in the day she walked into the room and pulled up her shirt and said, "Mommy, is this how they go?" She had taken the stickies off the backs of the nursing pads and stuck them to her nipples! Needless to say I about wet my pants laughing! I then explained to her that the sticky part sticks to the nursing bra. She walked out and came back a few minutes later with the nursing pads stuck to the inside of her shirt! Again, I laughed and laughed. She wore the nursing pads around for a good hour! Hmmmm, I wonder if I'm telling my four year old too much information?





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lindberg Family!!!

Enjoy our family pictures!!!!

Thanksgiving Background

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones