We went out last weekend with the Kendall and Jason Downing and other friends. We went to a great place in Scottsdale called Saddle Ranch. The girls even rode the bull!
Looks like you guys had a good time!! ONce everything gets under control around here and we have a house to live in we will join in!! Hope you enjoy your hair!!
Cute new background and you figured out how to do the music. LOVE IT!! I know I already told you at church but again CONGRATUALTIONS and we are so happy for you. Have fun in California too bad we are so far apart from eachother b/c Austyn would love to go to Knotts with Hanna!!
Hi Jamie!!! I just saw your link on Alicia's blog and thought I'd say hi! I was so happy to hear you are expecting again, and look forward to more updates on your family! Take care! Andra
OK...time for a new post from your vacation etc. j/k!! Sorry we couldn't make it Saturday I got a sitter but only until 8 that night so we went to SSCC for service and than dinner just COry and I. Next time hope you guys had fun!!! Take care
Wife to my best friend and wonderful husband, Mike, Mommy to two perfect girls, Hanna and Sofia! Happy stay at home mom...what? stay at home? Between Bible Study, MOMS group, Coffee Time with the girls, shopping, errands, Hanna's activities there's not much staying at home! God has blessed me and I'm grateful!
Looks like you guys had a good time!! ONce everything gets under control around here and we have a house to live in we will join in!! Hope you enjoy your hair!!
ReplyDeleteCute new background and you figured out how to do the music. LOVE IT!! I know I already told you at church but again CONGRATUALTIONS and we are so happy for you. Have fun in California too bad we are so far apart from eachother b/c Austyn would love to go to Knotts with Hanna!!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so so so cute! And I hear we are due to have babes on the same day in January! Take care and get lots of rest! CONGRATULATIONS! XOXOXO
ReplyDeleteHi Jamie!!! I just saw your link on Alicia's blog and thought I'd say hi! I was so happy to hear you are expecting again, and look forward to more updates on your family! Take care! Andra
ReplyDeleteCongratulations sweet Jamie! I am so happy for you babe! Hope your summer is awesome and looking forward to lovin on you when I see you soon! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteOK...time for a new post from your vacation etc. j/k!! Sorry we couldn't make it Saturday I got a sitter but only until 8 that night so we went to SSCC for service and than dinner just COry and I. Next time hope you guys had fun!!! Take care
ReplyDelete